Monday, September 1, 2008

YEAH for HOLIDAY'S!!


YIPPEE!!  Chuck is HOME all day!  I am LOVING IT!!  

Tim and Jill got home from Kenya last night =)  I sure did miss them!!  It blesses my heart to hear how GOD is using them - and how they are LOVING it!!

Here is a fun shot of me with Noah - that Ashley took last night when we went up to the tractor!!  Ok... I cannot get the picture to go below this =(    I did it before... I guess I am really NOT that computer literate!!  I just don't get it!!


2 comments:

Jeana Hurst said...

Awe that is a cute cute pic of you and Noah!

Its funny how you say you aren't computer literate! I can't even figure out how to do a slideshow on my page! You at least figured that out! :-)

Hope you have a nice week!

Nancy said...

Hi Pam!

Cute picture! After you download the picture the code will automatically be added to the top of your post. Highlight, then Cut the picture code and paste it to where you want the picture to go. I hope this makes sense. Love you blog BTW!

Nancy