Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Migraines...

WOW!  I finally got my computer back and planned to work yesterday... but I got a migraine headache and it KNOCKED me out!!  I couldn't even read!!   I slept ALL afternoon and even went to bed early... PRAYING that God would take it away!!  I was so THANKFUL that GOD answered my prayer!!  I woke up without a headache!!  It feels sooooo GOOD to feel good!!

I may get another headache later today... my computer is NOT working right... AGAIN...  What did I ever do without a computer???????  AND HOW do I live with out it!!  HAHA!!  I think I am complaining...  sorry =)  I do NOT want to be a complainer!! 

1 comment:

Jeana Hurst said...

Nah, you are not a complainer! No way! Not in the slighest bit! I would be beyond frustrated too if my computer wasn't working...

Ohhh sorry about the migraine. That stinks.

I am praying for that computer to start working again...cant wait to see all the shots that you took!!