Thursday, January 15, 2009

A few questions...

I am fairly new to this blogging thing...   and I was just wondering a few things??   First... can I post more than once a day? I know that reality is - I can...   BUT is too much =)  HAHA!!  I think that that may make up for the days I don't post!!  HAHA!!

Also... is there a way to post from my iPhone?  I want it to be EASY!!!  But the commercials of the iphone made it look easy... I just don't get HOW!!  Can I post pix from there too??  

So... that was just what I was wondering today....  

2 comments:

Cyndi (Eye Ya ) said...

I believe you can post more then once a day... I think that if you have something you really want to share then heck why not ???

There is a youtube turtorial

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZGjEm5iuG8 - 85k -

Tiffany Harper said...

You can totally post from you iPhone!! I do it all the time. Get the typepad application. It is free! Yeah. I think there is another version too that does cost money and you can do more with it. =) So fun!!!

Oh and you can totally post more than once a day. Again..I do this often! Sometimes I have a lot going on!