Friday, January 23, 2009

I got tagged =) OH!! I mean an AWARD!! HAHA!!



I am NOT sure what to do with that tho =)  HAHA!!

Taleah gave it to me... and I have to do a few things...

1. Say one nice thing to the man in your life...
     Chuck, YOU are the most AMAZING man I know! Your commitment to Jesus IS one that I       want to copy!  You are my inspiration to BE a
 Woman of GOD that is worthy to be your wife! I LOVE YOU with ALL of my heart!!

2. List at least 6 ways you measure success in your life:  This one is HARD!!!

1- To still be HAPPILY married after 30 years and in the FUTURE - investing in our marriage!
2-Praying DAILY for God's Will to be done - seeing HIM at work in all things!
3-Praying DAILY for OTHER's - helps remind me to NOT be self centered!!
4-I want to say - KNOW people's names AND stories - but I am NOT good at the name part!  I love the stories tho... I want to invest in PEOPLE!  I want them to KNOW that they matter!!
5-Not to be sheltered in the church - meaning,  KNOW and INTERACT with people that are not believers!
6-Living FREE - because I KNOW Jesus - I do NOT have to carry around any guilt or secrets!  It is an AMAZING life when I can live FREELY!  I just have to remind myself of this one =)

3. Assign 5 other blogs this award - 


OK!  That's it!!  

No comments: