Monday, May 24, 2010

It has been a WHILE =)

WOW!  There have been so MANY things I want to BLOG about!  JUST not enough hours in a day this month!  I did learn so MUCH this month...  =)

First... next year during the week after Mother's Day... I will NOT do ANY photoshoots!  It was a stressful week JUST doing the photos for the Church!  We did OVER 2000 pix this year!!  PLUS I did quite a FEW photoshoots that week... and editing...  =)

NEXT... I was BLESSED to attend a photoshoot/workshop with Sid - and I remember when he got his first SLR and shot a wedding with us... and NOW HE IS WAY beyond me and my knowledge!!  I was so BLESSED to go to the fundraiser for him!  AND it was a really FUN shoot! I have NOT had the time to play or edit MOST of the pix yet because it was ONE of the events right AFTER Mother's Day =)

Another thing I am learning is to keep moving... my Sketcher rocker shoes WORK!  I LOVE the energy I have with them and I am just feeling better and better!!

ALSO...  I am LOVING my Inspired...365 so much - that I have really FUN ideas for next years =)  AND I am going to make a book of it so I will always have it =)
My SHOES...

ONE of the pix from Sid's shoot

2 comments:

patty said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm interested in those Skechers. I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to try them, and they are rather costly!

Tiffany Harper said...

I hear you!!! I have so much on my mind to blog about! I love all the photos. Now it is time for you to slow down and rest a little bit. ;)