Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 2 of Our Israel trip =)

It was GREAT to sleep... but I was so EXCITED to get up and START my day =)

My reading for this trip was the book of John and then the book of Luke... which was really FUN to follow the path that Jesus took!

Day 2 - In Ramallah all day...

We walked outside to hear honking and shouting and cheering... and seeing cars with flags parading by! It was the day of the prisoner exchange! That was quite fun to experience! They were THRILLED!!  =)


Here is a picture of our hotel =)



Then... we had Turkish Coffee at the Church...
I think I got addicted to this too... I HAD to have it EVERYDAY!! =)


Our first thing to do this day was to visit a family from their Church - needing prayer... It was a BEAUTIFUL drive there... 




Here is Dr. Munir Kakish and his lovely wife Sharon... we were all included in their visit with this family from the church.

Mike got to pray over the children...

AND here the little boy LOVED his present from Dr. Kakish =)


THEN... it was time for lunch =)  HAHA!  They do make YUMMY lemonade!  With mint...


We went to see the sites in Ramallah... This was really a FUN to see... camels along side of the road!!

Yassar Arafat's burial spot...




Ok... I am going to do a Day 2 part 2... later... this ONE blog has been giving me such trouble!!

No comments: