Saturday, September 20, 2008

Technology...

I have to take in my computer to the MAC store tomorrow...  the DVD/CD quit working =(  and I think I am in mourning...  I think that they will have to TAKE it from my hands so that they can replace it!  That means..........     NO computer until it is fixed!!!  NO COMPUTER for me is like cutting my hands off!!  YIKES!  I do have my iphone - so I hope that I can at least get my internet fix each day!  

The time with my DAD was AMAZING!  He is feeling GREAT and looks GREAT!!  He is NOT doing the Bermuda Triangle thing for now  =)  I am PRAISING GOD for that!!  He said it is Hurricane season....  =)  So who knows... he may go in January!  Here is me with him... where he is living right now!!



1 comment:

Tiffany Harper said...

Yikes! I know how that is! I get my internet fix at work....our computer doesn't work at home! Waaaahhhh!