Saturday, September 6, 2008

Why do the days go by so fast?

I really do feel like there are not enough hours in a day... or even a night =)  I have been EXTRA tired this week - and wishing for a few more hours of night =)  Then... I got to talk to the grand babies - Caroline and Myra - today!!  They are talking so well...  and so excited...  and I don't get to see them =(  It was FUN talking to them!  But it brought the point -  of time going by so fast - to a REALITY! 

Even as a Christian...   life is fleeting...  I know that my Dad's time left is short - and he is going to be taking a road trip across the country...  I think so he can go out of this world doing what he loves!!  I just PRAY he comes to know Jesus during his personal journey...  

I guess I am reevaluating my own days...  to make the most of my time...    

AND right now... I am trying to post Eph. 5: 15 -   it does NOT work... so I am not going to waste anymore TIME trying to figure out!!! =)    

No comments: