Thursday, September 4, 2008

Working...

I really do LOVE my job - but at times I really don't think of it as work!  I LOVE taking photos of everything and everyone!  BUT, I don't have the free time to do some of the other things I used to do... like READ =)  I have a stack of books that I WANT to read... but, I am "working" and too tired at the end of the day to even think!!  HAHA!!  

I am so inspired by Tiffany... and ALL the books she has read in a short amount of time - I MUST carve out a few hours a day to actually read!  I do KNOW that I would LOVE it! I just need to cut back on my "working" - HAHA!!

1 comment:

Tiffany Harper said...

Oh my gosh Pam I just read this! lol! I have since slowed down on my reading since work has become busier...and now I actually have to earn my paycheck. HA! Love you!

P.S. No husbands or children went hungry while wife was reading. *smile*