Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I don't have time...

I just don't have time to keep up with everything I want to do!! My favorite things these days are the kids... and I WILL make time to PLAY all day LONG with them =)  I LOVE when Noah gets so excited to come over that he can't decide what to do first!! =)  AND Maia just laughs watching us run around!!  I LOVE IT!!

I also LOVE photography... but I am having LESS time to play with it!!  I have to learn to budget my time better!  I am very DISTRACTED these days...  =)  

I also LOVE being on the computer... I think that this is more of an addiction tho =) I just LOVE my online friends!!  Maybe this is where the time gets sucked out of my day...  with Facebook, blogging, blog stalking, photoshop, email, photographer school...  it goes too fast!!

Will I ever have time? OR will I just FILL the days up with other STUFF??  hmmmmm


No comments: