Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I am waiting on GOD...

Life isn't so easy sometimes... we have choices to make. I am so excited right now because my Daughter in Law is in the hospital about to deliver our Grandson at 32 weeks!!  Her water is leaking and I am PRAYING that he will come when he is ready and healthy!!  I can't wait!!  AND next week my other son is getting married!!!  IN NY!!  I am so torn... AND I am praying that I can be at BOTH!!!  I don't know what God has in store... but I KNOW it is ALL GOOD!  I am just waiting on HIM to see what happens...  =)

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Things always work out. Look at it this way, at least you wont NOT have anything to do! :)

Jeana Hurst said...

I will pray that it works out that you can be at both big events physically, mentally and spiritually! I know how draining all these things are just if ONE of them was happening. But how blessed you are and two very big milestones for both your boys!! SOOO EXCITING! You are blessed!