Saturday, May 16, 2009

Honoring Chuck!


Hope University gave Chuck a great honor by having him in their Hall of Fame!  We went to the "unveiling" yesterday! It was AMAZING!  They have a display of his Bible and a perspective shot of what he sees when he is preaching. Also is a collage of him with a few words of what he has accomplished in all this ministry years!  We were so THRILLED that Tim and Jill with Liam came! AND so BLESSED that Mike, Tony, Ronny, and Cody were all there too =) Here are a few pix of the day... I did forget my "real" camera - so all the pix are from my phone! HAHA!!

This is a collage that Steve Alley made for the display...

We even had our OWN parking spaces up FRONT =)


This was a really special moment... this is Sharon Carter and she babysat for Rich and Tim when they were babies... and now she gets to hold Liam like she held Tim so LONG ago!!












3 comments:

Tiffany Harper said...

This is just absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!

Lizzy said...

What a great honor! Love you guys. :)

Unknown said...

remember me? Susan Burney, I can't believe that is Tim, or as I remember Timmy. Hard to believe I lost him at Disneyland when he was three