Monday, August 10, 2009

Little things...

I LOVE to paint my nails... it is therapeutic AND I can't really do anything for a couple of hours =) BUT I have to admit... it brings out my perfectionist side - I LIKE - no - I NEED them to be perfect! So... when nick them or smear them - I remove all the polish and start again! The last two times that I painted them I had very LITTLE time to do them. Well I got a chip on my thumb and had to keep it that way for a week... then last Saturday I did them for Sunday and it chipped again!! It is still chipped...

It really is a reminder that I am not perfect and things do NOT have to be perfect to enjoy life! Sometimes little things can ruin my day... I just need to be reminded sometimes that GOD still LOVES me when I am not perfect!

What are some little things that really bug YOU??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, things that bug me...I feel if I confess the things that bug me then you will see the BAD side of me:) Last night I was telling Daniel that one thing that bugs me is at night after I take my shower (night shower not a morning shower)and after I do all the lotioning, well if I have to get my hands wet it bugs me. NOW, I know this is REALLY weird but for some reason it bugs me. For now, that is all you get to know:) Oh, no, I don't have a blog but I LOVE yours!

Unknown said...

LOVE that!!! I think that is why I do NOT put lotion on at night!! HAHA!! I also HATE when my pants get turned inside out... Chuck always threatens me when he gets irritated with me - it makes me laugh!! FUNNY - we all have issues!!

Jo Jo said...

It bugs me when leftovers don't get put away properly (properly= in a tupperware with a lid). Ricky used to take the pan off the stove and put it in the refrigerator...sometimes he would cover the pan with foil! Gross! Yeah, we had that discussion at the beginning of our marriage and it has not been a problem since!!!