Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sometimes I don't think I will ever be caught up... =(

MAN!!!  I want to keep up on my blogging AND stalking...  I just run out of hours in my days!  I will get to ALL my projects eventually- SORRY IF YOU are one of the shoots I have not finished yet!! I did 5 shoots just THIS WEEK!!  I have come to the conclusion too... that I am DONE!!  HAHA!!  I do NOT want to expand my business ANYMORE!!!  I don't have the time!  Maybe I am just getting OLD  =)  In 2010 - I am shooting LESS for money!!  It has become a job and I don't think I want to work =)

Going thru all of this tho...  I have been so appreciative of Mom's and Dad's with lots of kids...  WOW!  I don't know how you do it daily - and I PRAY for you all!!  God gets me thru just 2 days of it!!  HAHA!!

Have a BLESSED Halloween!!!

Here are a few from the shoots this week =)













No comments: