Monday, December 14, 2009

Just thinking...

I am ready to retire next year - 2010 =) and I am planning to get MORE involved in ministry AND GRAND babies!!  BUT I have wanted to do a 365 photo thing too... what that means is EVERY day take a photo and post it!!    BUT I would rather do a PHOTO with a BIBLE verse a day...  I have wanted to do this for a few years now... and I think I am ready to jump in and just DO IT!!  The photos may NOT be take each day - but from the archives of my files - but the VERSE will be from the day I read it =)  I am really praying HARD thru this tho... that will take a LOT of commitment from ME =)     PLEASE PRAY with me on this...  the SPIRIT is willing but the FLESH is weak!!

4 comments:

Chuck said...

I think they need to be 365 photos of me!

Anonymous said...

what a great idea of 365 photos and a scripture!

Tiffany Harper said...

Hehe @Chuck. Good for you Pam! I have been contemplating the photo a day project for a couple of years now. I will do my best to "hound" you if you slack off ;) Love you!

Unknown said...

TIFFANY!! PLEASE do "hound" me if I get off track!! I will TREASURE that from YOU!!!

I just may do one a day of YOU Chuck!! Watch OUT =)