Thursday, February 25, 2010

I LOVE days like today =)

I LOVE the days that I can BE spontaneous!  I feel I can be creative and FREE! I woke up early... at least for me =) and I PRAYED and I PLAYED...  2 of my favorite things to do!  With NO pressure to hurry to get them in my day!

I also get to go to the beach and shoot an engaged couple!  I am so excited... I haven't been to the beach in a while!

I prayed for a few friends that are having a hard time right now...

I played with NEW lighting things I got for my camera - I have had them a while with NO time to play!  I LOVED IT!!

On my other blog... I posted my pic for today  the teddy bear - I used him as my subject while I played =)  I still have LOTS to learn... but I am having FUN!!

I don't often get up as early as I did today - 7AM - but I think I like it!  There are MORE hours to play!  HAHA  =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am finding more and more that I try to make my days what I want to do. I honestly don't know what has happened to me...is it that I'm turning 50 this year...is it that I now realize that I'm turning 50...is it because it is 2010...I've been trying to figure this out since about December:) In all my life I have NEVER made it "about me". In some ways I like it, in most ways I feel guilty, but I'm trying to learn to like it and just go with it:)