Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Things I LOVE...

Today I am just so thankful that I feel just a tad bit better!! AND when I am sick I realize the things I LOVE I can't do =(

So... a few things that I LOVE...

1. Kids - I sure missed them when I had to call in a "sick" day
2. GOD's WORD - I read... and then I have to READ again... cause when I am sick - I can't think!
3. Photography - more like taking PHOTOS!  I have been shooting something almost EVERYDAY since I retired and I just MISSED shooting when I was sick... again... who knows what I would SHOOT if I am NOT in my right mind  =)

With all this being said...  I am LOVING my Inspired 365 because I get to put photos WITH GOD's Word!!  I am finding verses that so with so many pix... and verses that I want to set up for pix!! =)  When I feel ALL the way well!!

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the LORD;And He will give you the desires of your heart.

No comments: