Thursday, June 24, 2010

Life is so SHORT!

Yesterday had me really thinking...  I went to a memorial service of a 2 year old. The whole service was just AMAZING!  It was really heartbreaking because it WAS a 2 year old... but it was also so INSPIRING because it put life into perspective!

KNOWING GOD!

HE is the only thing that truly matters in ALL of life...  bad things happen... GOD knows... and HE cares... AND HE COMFORTS!

I just want to LOVE like HE loved! I want to BE Jesus to others... especially my Grandkids!

Isaiah 45:21
" Declare and set forth your case; Indeed, let them consult together Who has announced this from of old? Who has long since declared it? Is it not I, the LORD?And there is no other God besides Me, A righteous God and a Savior; There is none except Me.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Pam, I agree. Sitting with you at the Service made me realize again how we need to cherish each moment God gives to us.