Sunday, October 10, 2010

Inspired...

WOW!  This is what I am feeling is LACKING in my life right now!  Only because we have kind of been on hold for a while... with moving - or I should say NON moving!  HAHA!!  SO I have been on edge READY to GO at any moment!  I am TIRED!  HAHA!!  It is really hard to be READY all the time! SO my creativity is gone... =(

Well... I am speaking at our Radiant Bible Study THIS THURSDAY night!  It is our women's Study AND I am really nervous... and I am not really sure WHY I said YES...  other than I do KNOW that GOD wants to use me in some way!

That brings me to WHY I am writing the blog - I have wanted to blog a few times now but have  had NO idea what to say!  HAHA!! RIght now I am working on my Pic of the day - which I am still working on - but GOD is working on me!  I came across this verse and it SLAPPED me across my FACE!!  WOW! It is in the Message version...

1 Corinthians 14:37
If any one of you thinks God has something for you to say or has inspired you to do something, pay close attention to what I have written. This is the way the Master wants it. If you won't play by these rules, God can't use you. Sorry.


AND NOW I am really EXCITED to get to share... a little nervous still... but KNOW that GOD is at work... in ME!!  HAHA!!  I WANT to be used by GOD every day!!


SO any of you women want to come to Crossroad for our Radiant ministry??  It is Thursday night at 7pm... I will be sharing my testimony and how GOD has used it and I am FREE!!!  =)  Please PRAY for me too!  THANKS!!

No comments: