Monday, October 3, 2011

24:7

Woohoo! I am loving this new challenge we have at Crossroads! I have always loved God's Word... But I haven't always been journaling it... Now I am motivated to want to journal everyday! Although... Last week I read my Bible and made an art piece... And thought I journaled... I did NOT! So... I'm going to have to keep up on that!! Haha!!

I'm sharing this with you... so YOU can know you can do this!! The church has journals available for us to use... With reading plans ready to go!

This is what I am doing...

I stared with reading Psalm 119 in sections... And choosing a verse from each section... Here are a few...







Not Psalm 119... But I love it :)



Here is the cover of my journal...




This is the book I'm using :) and covered it with pix I shot and pages from the journal book for 24/7 :)




I like pages with no lines... Here are a few of my pages...













I always date the page and write where I am when I am writing :)




I hope this encourages you to journal in a way that you LOVE!! You can do this!! Start with the one from the church... Or make one that you can play with!!

It's another form of exercise... :) this one is more FUN!

1 comment:

Luna Levy said...

Your blog and illlustrations are beautiful - so nice to see your creative work here :) xo