Saturday, January 3, 2009

Book Club...

I have NEVER been a part of a book club - I honestly NEVER thought I would qualify to be a part of one =)  HAHA!  I do like to read...  but the books I have seen clubs read I do NOT want to read =) 

BUT, I LOVE the book "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers and recommended to a few friends on Facebook and there was quite a response from others that LOVE it too... and it was mentioned to start a "Smart Girls Book Club" - HAHA!!  So... I am doing JUST that!  

YOU are invited to JOIN us...
Smart Girls Book Club
Saturday Feb. 7, 2009
2:00pm
at 
Pam Booher's home
(email me for the address)
Redeeming Love
by Francine Rivers
will be our FIRST book!!

Ok... Now it is OUT there and I HAVE to be a member of a book club... BUT what do you do IN a book club???  HAHAHA!!  If anyone out there has ideas on what to do... can you PLEASE let me know??  HAHA!!  

EVERYONE is invited!!  AND from my understanding... you finish the book BEFORE Feb. 7th!! SO there is plenty of time for you to go out and get a copy and finish it!! =)

No comments: