Monday, April 12, 2010

Allergies...

I feel better today...  =)  I did do the neti pot and it is a WEIRD experience!  BUT I think I felt much better right afterwards because I could breathe!  SO... I am keeping up with it =)

I am so HOPING that the rain will keep some of the allergens down for a few days so that I can GET well too!

THANK YOU ALL for the HELP!  I am going to look into the oil of oregano too...   =)

I am ready to get back to being outside too... I MISS it!

Here is my counter top at the moment =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ha ha ha! Looks like my purse AND my bathroom counter. Once this cold is over I may try out the rinse.

Tiffany Harper said...

Hope you can finally get outside! Being stuck indoors is no fun!