Friday, November 26, 2010

WHEW!!

WOW this month has FLOWN BY!  AND I have felt like I couldn't keep up... I even FORGOT a few things that I was supposed to do =(

For those of you that know me... organization is NOT one of the gifts GOD has given me! AND I am trying NOW to get my house all set up and organized from the START! Well there are still a TON of boxes still in the garage because I have had NO time to go thru them... I HOPE to actually start that project SOON!  Chuck wants to do 3 boxes a day... I can handle that and not get overwhelmed. =)

I am LOVING today... no real schedule and HOME tonight!  WOOHOO!  It has been a LONG time since I have had a day "off"  =)

I know it is still early... but I am thinking thru some of the things that I want to do next year - one for sure is my Inspired - 365 - pic of the day =)  Just with different rules for next year!

I really want to catch up on my scrap booking too...  I HOPE monthly =)

I want to do more artistic things on the computer too...  I consider that to be PLAYING =)

WOW!  I have really enjoyed blogging again...  it is NICE to be home once in a while!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. I too struggle with organization and time management! I love the idea of small daily goals.