Friday, June 10, 2011

TODAY!

Begins the change! I am starting on the Dukan Diet...  which I am really excited about - I LOVE protein!!  =)  I am still doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred - but 5 days a week. I PLAN to start back to the gym too - hopefully 3 days a week BUT I will go at least ONCE a week! I do want to do Boot Camp too... I think I will start that once we get it at the church =) I don't want to burn out!

AND I cleaned OFF my kitchen counter... I wish I had gotten a pic of it before - but I now have the printer on it =)  I LOVE IT!! AND we have it working!  I am so excited to start printing out pix again!! SO one area that was chaos is now usable =)
Here it is CLEAN!



I am going to choose 1 verse a week to meditate on... this week it is Psalm 51:10

Create in me a clean heart, oh GOD, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

I have a reading list too...  here are ALL the things I want to read!  HAHA!!  I am NOT committing to ALL of them tho... it is a DREAM =)


The one below is how I have been FEELING!!  HAHA!  SO I MUST read this one!!  =)


Well... I feel really GREAT that I got started!

Those of you like me... do ONE thing today!! I started with ONE and did THREE =)
PLEASE hold me accountable!

No comments: