Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sharing PERSONAL info...

so that I will held accountable!  I have been doing really GREAT at my workouts AND diet... and I am feeling WONDERFUL!  BUT I am not finished!  I really want to lose about 30 more lbs... OR 20... I will see when I get there  =)  ANYWAY... I started at a size 20... and I am now a 14!  BUT... Jill got me a size 12 pair of shorts and I tried them on and I COULD actually zip them up! They are a bit tight... but I did ZIP them up!!  I am just so EXCITED!!!  I can't remember when I was a size 12!!  HAHA!!


SO....  I am on track!!  THANKS for the encouragement!!  I am still doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred 4-5 days a week PLUS I am trying to walk at least 30 minutes EVERYDAY!  Vacation makes that a bit more difficult tho  =)

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I am glad you are doing so well :) You will be a 10 and then an 8 before you know it! The best part is that you haven't "lost" the things we love while you've been shedding pounds!

Laura Maxell said...

fabulous news! so happy for you...

Unknown said...

YOU are amaZing and an inspiration... keep it up...! I'm heading down from a 22... can't even imagine a 12!!!! :)

Jules(: said...

Yay! I'm proud of you Pam! We're all in this together:)